Exceptional child: teaching and upbringing
Frequency: four times a year (March, June, September, December).
Founded in 1995.
Between 1996 and 2012 it was published under the title ‘Defektolohiia’; in 2013 as ‘Defektolohiia. Osoblyva dytyna: navchannia i vykhovannia’; and since 2014 as ‘Exceptional Child: teaching and upbringing’
When submitting a paper to the journal for consideration, the author should provide the following:
Please, send manuscripts to email@example.com.
Manuscripts are accepted in Microsoft Word format as .doc, .docx, .rtf file.
Language of the publication: Ukrainian or English.
Length of the manuscript: 12 – 21 pages (inclusive of the abstract, tables, charts and references).
- Margins in APA style.
- Times New Roman, 14 pt; 1.5 spacing; paragraph indentation − 1/2 inch.
- Author emphasis should be highlighted in italic, NOT underlined.
- All illustrations, graphs and/or tables should be located directly within the text after they are mentioned.
- All illustrations (figures, diagrams, drawings, etc.) must be clear and intelligible.
The manuscript should include:
- Title of the paper in English.
- abstract (150 – 250 words) in English.
- 3 – 5 keywords in English.
- References in APA style (2010); references to online sources in the text should be followed by full and accurate URL-addresses.
A research paper should follow the content structure as described below:
- Statement of the significance of the issue under study.
- Review of related academic literature to highlight aspects of the issue that have not been addressed before.
- Purpose of the paper.
- Core information from the research study.
- Conclusions and implications for further scientific exploration in the area.
If a manuscript fails to conform to the Author Guidelines in terms of its presentation and format, the editorial office will return it to the author(s) for revision.
- Author Information
- Paper Template
- References Template
Address: Berlynskogo str. 9, Kyiv, 04060, Ukraine
tel.: +380 44 440 4292
Please, email your submissions for publication at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABSTRACTING AND INDEXING SERVICES
EBSCO Education Source
Index Copernicus (ICV 2013:2.52)
MIAR (ICDS 2015: 4.279)
Ukrainika scientific (Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine)