Exceptional child: teaching and upbringing
Frequency: four times a year (March, June, September, December).
Founded in 1995.
Between 1996 and 2012 it was published under the title ‘Defektolohiia’; in 2013 as ‘Defektolohiia. Osoblyva dytyna: navchannia i vykhovannia’; and since 2014 as ‘Exceptional Child: teaching and upbringing’
papers accepted reviewed indexed
The editorial office adheres to the established ethical standards concerning papers and manuscripts, to maintain the quality of submissions and enhance societal trust towards research findings.
When preparing manuscripts for submission, authors should avoid the following:
- fabricating and falsifying data (i.e. inventing or distorting the findings from the study);
- plagiarism (borrowing ideas, data and materials of third persons without indicating their respective authors);
- non-originality (repeated publishing of the same papers, research findings, ideas, etc.);
- doubtful authorship (all authors who are indicated in the manuscript should be the ones who have made an significant research input into the study that is described in the paper).
When sending a paper to the journal for consideration, the author should provide a written confirmation (Author Information) that:
- the paper is original, has not been published elsewhere and is not being considered for publishing in another publication (publishing a paper in more than one journal may damage the reputation of both the author and the journals);
- he/she has all the rights to the paper and a consent of the co-authors for the paper to be published;
- copyright to the paper has not been transferred and will not be transferred in future to third parties;
- nothing in the paper infringes any intellectual property rights of other persons, except for citations, which should not exceed 15% of the total length of the paper.
The author gives the right to the publisher to:
- publish the paper, disseminate and upload it to national and international e-libraries, catalogues and scientometric databases;
- edit and proofread the manuscript and make relevant changes that do not affect the content of the paper;
- use the information about the author and the paper (full name, email, affiliation, abstract, keywords, list of references, etc.) to upload it to various catalogues, databases and information systems.
The author agrees to the policy of the journal that he/she may not retract own paper that was accepted for consideration.
- Author Information
- Paper Template
- References Template
ABSTRACTING AND INDEXING SERVICES
EBSCO Education Source
Index Copernicus (ICV 2013:2.52)
MIAR (ICDS 2015: 4.279)
Ukrainika scientific (Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine)